- Opportunity to join one of the leading private practices in Central Florida under the umbrella of University of Florida Health
- Highly desirable opportunity to join a tight-knit, supportive, friendly and thriving group
- Evening and weekend call shared, no overnight call. Post-call days are off
- Opportunity to work some day and call rotations from home
- Full range of benefits, competitive compensation and partnership track. Plenty of moonlight opportunities if desired
- The practice is experiencing tremendous growth!
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
Lake Medical Imaging is a physician-owned and operated private practice, based in The Villages and Leesburg FL. We provide exclusive diagnostic and interventional radiology services to six outpatient imaging centers and two hospitals including UF Health The Villages Hospital and UF Health Leesburg Hospital. We are an independent practice comprised of 24 diagnostic radiologists, which includes 6 interventional radiologists. The group is highly respected by the hospital and administration and enjoys long term stability.
- Board-certified/eligible by American Board of Radiology or Board-certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- A one-year post residency fellowship is highly desirable.
- Eligible to obtain a Florida Medical License
Email CV to email@example.com or call (352) 365-2583.